Setting up Microsoft Outlook 2003Outlook 2003 provides an integrated solution for managing and organizing e-mail messages, schedules, tasks, notes, contacts, and other information. Outlook 2003 delivers innovations you can use to manage your communications, organize your work, and work better with others�all from one place.
1. Open Outlook 2003 and click on the 'Tools' drop down menu.
2. Click on 'E-mail Accounts'.
3. Check the 'Add a new e-mail account' radio button and click 'Next >'.
4. Check the 'POP3' radio button and click 'Next >'.
5. Enter the configuration details for this account. Make sure 'Secure Password Authentication (SPA)' is unticked. Whether save password is checked or not is up to you.
5. Click the 'Next >' button.
6. Click the 'Finish' button to close the wizard.